- Advertisement -
Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown
Technique of execution Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown
- Standing at the upper block, adjust the weight, appropriate for your level of preparation, and attach the most suitable handle (straight bar).
- Then, grasp the handle with the palms facing the top at a distance that is equal to the width of the shoulders or narrower. Further slightly tilt the body forward, the elbows tightly lean against the body, and also slightly bend the knees. Now proceed directly to the workout.
- For a uniform pumping of two- and three-headed muscles, you need to bring your hands to their original position – bend your elbows until they form an angle of 90⁰. Then, on exhalation, extend the arms by lowering the handle down until it touches the front of the thigh.
- After a 2-second delay, while inhaling, slowly bend the arms to the starting position.
- Particular attention requires flexion and extension of hands when doing this exercise in a crossover. These movements should be unhurried, carried out under control with the participation of triceps.