🔥T-BAR ROW❌WRONG &❎ RIGHT
Thrust of the T-bar – an old and very effective exercise, aimed at a large-scale pumping of the back. Today, probably, there is no hall, where there would not be a simulator for this exercise.
From the first movements, the load is felt on the entire width of the back, no matter what angle was set, the exercises T-Bar Row hits the target exactly! The thrust of the T-bar is such an effective exercise that it was part of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s arsenal. Biomechanics exercises are not that difficult, but we will take a closer look at the technique of implementation.
Starting position T-BAR ROW:
- Hang on one end of the bar a few pancakes, the other end bar in the corner or ask the partner to hold T-Bar the foot, or use simulator T-Bar.
- Lean forward, pass the barbell between the legs and grip the bar . Try to get as close to the pancakes as possible.
- Slightly reduce the slope of the body to tear the pancakes off the floor. This will be our starting point.
- Keep your back extremely straight, while statically straining the press.
Execution of traction of the T-bar:
- Exclusively, due to the efforts of the muscles of the back, pull the pancakes to yourself. Do not engage the biceps, all movements are carried out only by retracting the elbows.
- Only in this case does the back receive the proper load.
- At the top, hold the pause and lower the rod to its original position. Do not lower the pancakes to the floor, feel the strongest stretching of the back muscles at the bottom point.
- Carry out the planned number of repetitions.
Perform 3-4 repetitions of 8-10 times with the maximum allowable weight for you