- Advertisement -
🔥TRY THIS TRICEP TRI-SET💪
🚨 SINGLE TRICEPS EXTENSION
🚨 CABLE TRICEP EXTENSION
👇 HOW TO:
- Set up a cable station with a straight bar on attached to the top pulley.
- Grip the bar with an overhand grip,with your hands slightly less than shoulder width apart.
- Position your feet shoulder width apart,with knees slightly bent for stability.
- Pull the bar down until your forearms are parallel to the floor with your elbows close to your body and your wrists locked in a straight position. This is your staring point.
- Moving only your forearms, push the bar down towards the floor until your arms are fully extended and you feel a stretch in your triceps. Hold for a count of one and squeeze your triceps.
- Return to the start position moving your forearms only. Hold for a count of one then repeat.
🚨 DIAMOND PUSHUP
👇 HOW TO:
- Position yourself on all fours on a mat.
- Place your hands in front of you and shoulder-width apart.
- Now bring your hands in towards the center until the tips of your index fingers and tips of your thumbs are touching. This creates a diamond shape between your hands. Your elbows and wrists should be in line with your chest.
- With your fingers facing forwards, lift off your knees so that your body forms a straight line and just your hands and toes touch the floor.
- Keep you pelvis straight and abs engaged and aim to keep a straight back throughout the movement.
- Bend your elbows and lower your body towards the floor, aiming to touch your chest to the top of your hands. Pause briefly.
- Return to the starting position by extending your elbows and lifting your body off the floor again.