🔥ADD THESE LEG EXERCISES TO YOUR NEXT WORKOUT💪
🚨 LEG PRESS 👇
- Sit down on a leg press machine and place your legs on the platform directly in front of you at shoulder width.
- Lower the safety bars holding the weighted platform and press the platform all the way up until your legs are fully extended in front of you bot do NOT lock your knees. Your torso and legs should be at a 90degree angle to each other. This is the start position.
- Inhaling, slowly lower the platform until your upper and lower legs form a 90-degree angle. Pause for a count of one,
- Return to the starting position by pushing through the heels of your feet, engaging your quadriceps. Exhale as you do so.
- After completing the desired number of repetitions, make sure you lock the safety pins of the machine before alighting.
🚨 LYING HAMSTRING CURL
✅ HOW TO:
- Lie face down on a leg curl machine and lock your heels under the foot pad. Make sure your legs are fully extended and the foot pads are resting on the back of your ankles.
- If the machine is equipped with handles, grip them. If not, grip the front of the pad you are lying on.
- Remaining flat on the bench, with no arching of your spine, curl your legs up in a smooth arcing motion by bending your knees until your hamstrings are fully contracted. Hold for a count of one.
- Slowly lower your legs to the starting position in a smooth arcing motion.
🚨 SINGLE LEG HAMSTRING CURL
- Primary muscle group: Hamstrings
- Secondary: Glutes & Hip Flexors
- Equipment: Full gym
🚨 Standing Leg / Hamstring Curl
- Begin with a light weight and stand facing the machine. Position one leg for the lift by hooking it under the weight pad.
- Make sure the pads are in a comfortable position around your ankle in order to involve the heel in the movement. Don’t position the pads too high on the calf.
- Grab hold of the support handles.
- Flex your knee and lift the pad upwards as far as you can towards your buttocks as you exhale.
- Lower the leg to the starting position.