🔥 Workout Chest & Triceps
💥 How to pumping your gain chest?
For effective training of the pectoral muscles to the mass, it is necessary to ensure such a regime of loading, in which the main muscle growth factors will be performed. Thus, the following principles will form the basis of the training:
- The use of 2 basic exercises performed in high-intensity mode – 6-8 repetitions;
- The use of 2 isolated exercises, performed at the highest quality, with a small working weight, in a large number of repetitions – 12-15.
- The use of exercises to stretch the pectoral muscles after exercise.
🔥 Chest WorkOut Mass Program
💥 Practical tips and advice on the implementation of this complex:
- Perform this program once a week – either on a separate day, or on the day of your back workout, or on the day of your biceps;
- The total duration of the complex is 6 weeks, after which it is necessary to switch to another training complex;
- Properly calculate the working weight in the basic exercises – remember that the optimal working weight is the one with which you can manage only the required number of repetitions or one repetition more than the required one;
- In isolated exercises, use a working weight with which you can perfectly complete 12-15 working repetitions;
- After a workout, do not forget to take protein and creatine.
🔥 Overall Triceps Mass
Arm extension in a block simulator is an excellent isolated exercise for working out triceps. This movement is quite simple and is suitable for both beginners and experienced athletes.
Proper execution technique
- Sit in a triceps block treadmill, grab handrails, secure your feet by the bolsters
- With the powerful accentuated effort of the triceps, begin to straighten the arms, stopping at the lowest point of the exercise for 1-2 seconds;
- Perform 3-4 sets of 12-15 repetitions.