🚨Neutral Pulldowns Proper Form🚨
🎯TARGET MUSCLE: Lats
The basic working muscles
– Muscles of the back: the broadest, the largest round.
– Muscles of arms: biceps, brachial and brachial muscles.
Practical advice and recommendations
- During the execution of the thrust of the upper block with a narrow grip, you should slightly deflect the body backwards – this will allow you to lower the handle exactly to the chest;
- All movements are carried out solely by drawing the elbows back, and not by bending the arms in the elbows;
- If you want to include trapezium in your work, diamond-shaped and rear deltas, maximally reduce the blades;
- Use the traction of the upper block with a narrow grip as an isolated exercise during the days of training your back muscles.