🚨Planks Proper Form🚨
🎯Target Muscles: Rectus Abdominus, Internal & External Obliques, Hips, Back
The duration of the planks is 1-2 minutes, but at the initial stage it will be enough and 30 seconds, for 4 approaches between which a break of 15-20 seconds, as the muscles will adapt to the load, gradually increase the length of the plank to two minutes without breaks.
✅Secrets of Exercising the Planks
- In order not to overturn and not to lower your head, you should look at the floor at a fictitious point;
- What would the back remain perfectly flat, and the waist would not bend, twist the pelvis toward yourself, with the abdominal muscles and gluteal muscles fix its position;
- For greater balance and a straight line of the body, do not remove the shoulder blades or lift the shoulders;
- The angle of the elbow joint during the execution of the bar should be 90 degrees;
- Be sure to strain the muscles of the buttocks, this will eliminate the movement of the pelvis upwards;
- For correct and more efficient execution, keep your feet together.