- Advertisement -
How to Do Seated Dumbbell Front Raise
Dumbbell Front Raise is an isolating exercise and it is recommended to do this exercise to work out the front beam of deltoids.
Seated Dumbbell Raise Tips
- Raise the dumbbells with the effort of the front deltas to shoulder level
- Lowering on exhalation, do not throw the dumbbells down, lower due to the force of the front delta.
- The dumbbells should be at the same distance from each other.
- Rotation dumbbell raise, only allowed if you want to do a variety of training and doing it only with a lightweight
- Beginners can lift dumbbells alternately
How to Do:
- To do this, you need a bench press with back support.
- Take dumbbells in both hands, the starting position will be when the arms are lowered along the body.
- Raise the dumbbells to shoulder level using the strength of the muscles of the front delta. In this case, the arms should be slightly bent at the elbows.
- In the top position, pause for 1 second. and as you exhale, lower the dumbbells to their original position.
- Do 3-4 reps, which will have 12-15 reps.
| Read more about good variation Delt Front Raise