🔥SHOULDER PRESS VARIATION
🚨 Primary Muscle: shoulders
✅Tip: keep your back straight throughout the movement
Performing an exercise bench press on the shoulders in the simulator, you have the right to expect to receive the following benefits:
- increase in muscle mass of deltas (under certain conditions);
- development of delta beam power;
- strengthening the upper shoulder girdle;
- the formation of symmetrical shoulders;
- improved results in the bench press;
- reducing the risk of osteoporosis by increasing the density of bone minerals;
- the ability to perform with problems with the shoulder joint.
🔥 REVERSE PIN LOADED PRESS
✅ HOW TO PIN LOADED PRESS
🚨 Step #1.
Go to the simulator and set the working weight. Sit in the “armchair” reverse, spread your legs to the sides, press your feet firmly against the floor, grasp the simulator’s hands with your hands. Statically strain the press, look forward. This is your starting position.
🚨 Step # 2.
Inhale and exhale, straightening the elbow joint, squeeze the arms up. At the top of the trajectory, linger for 1-2 counts and slowly return your hands to the starting position. Repeat the specified number of times.