🔥TRICEP WORKOUT ❌WRONG VS RIGHT❎
👇 ❎ The triceps bench dip is one of the most effective exercises for triceps you can do. The beauty of this exercise is that it can be done virtually everywhere where you can find a bench, a chair or a desk.
- Keep your elbows close to your body.
- Try not to go too deep down to avoid unnecessary strain on the shoulder joints.
If you want to increase the resistance you can place a weight plate or a dumbbell in your lap.
On the other hand, if the exercise is too hard for you, then you can decrease the resistance by placing your feet on the floor instead of the other bench.
A lot harder and a bit different version of the dip is the parallel bar dip which builds strength and mass.
- 🚨 Tanding upright with the torso straight and a very small inclination forward, bring the upper arms close to your body and perpendicular to the floor. The forearms should be pointing up towards the pulley as they hold the bar. The thumbs should be higher than the small finger. This is your starting position.
3. 🚨 After a second hold at the contracted position, bring the V-Bar slowly up to the starting point. Breathe in as you perform this step.
🚨 DB OVERHEAD EXTENSION 🚫WRONG VS ✅RIGHT
🎯Target muscle: Triceps
1. Use both hands to grab the dumbbell and lift it over your head until both arms are fully extended.
2. The resistance should be resting in the palms of your hands with your thumbs around it.
3. Keeping your upper arms close to your head with elbows in and perpendicular to the floor, lower the weight behind your head until your forearms touch your biceps.
4. Go back to the starting position by using the triceps to raise the dumbbell. Breathe out as you perform this step
🚨 OVERHEAD TRICEP PRESS
✳️Primary muscle: Triceps
✳️Rest: 90-120 sec