🔥 WORKOUT BACK & OF THE WEEK TRAPS
🔥 CABLE FACE-PULL
Technique of the exercise:
1. Attach the rope handle to the upper unit.
2. Grasp the handle with your hands and move back a couple of steps.
3. Lift your elbows up to the height of your shoulders.
4. Perform elbows back and sideways, concentrating on reducing the rear deltas.
5. Avoid tension of biceps, as if relax arms and hands, pull only with back deltas.
6. Do not reduce the shoulder blades and do not move your head back so as not to connect the trapezius muscles.
7. If the weight carries you forward, try to put your foot in front of the standing leg against the support.
🔥STRAIGHT ARM PULLDOWN
- A pullover on the upper block in a standing position is an exercise that promotes the development of the widest muscles of the back along the entire length. Additionally, when performing, the dentate and only a few lower pectoral muscles are involved.
- The fundamental criterion when performing a pullover on the block is the correct location of the body relative to the block simulator.
In order for the broadest back muscles to load properly and minimize the involvement of other muscle structures, the following factors must be considered:
• Tilt angle during the intensive work of the broadest;
• How far away you are from the simulator;
• Correct bend in the elbow joint.