✅ 4 OF THE BEST COMPOUND EXERCISES
🔥 BARBELL DEADLIFTS
Dead Lift on straight legs from romanian
- The Romanian lifting of the barbell to the lower back has a number of differences from the type of traction we are discussing: The knees are bent. And the lower you cant, the greater this angle. You compensate for the pelvic retreat by flexing the knees. This does not mean that you should bend your knees too much, no. The angle is small – up to 10-15 degrees. This is enough to do the exercise.
- We begin to move with the pelvis back. In a dead thrust, we tilt the body, and here – it is from the pelvis. He went backwards, initiating the lower back flexion.
🔥 BARBELL BACK SQUAT
Different Types of Squats:
Full squats: the athlete falls as low as the mobility of his joints allows, but without reaching the pelvis back. He crouches so that his back thigh muscles come into contact with the calf.
Deep squats: an athlete squats so that his thighs are at least parallel to the floor (parallel squat) – if not deeper.
Half-squats: any bending of the leg between the right angle in the knee and the horizontal position of the thigh bones.
Partial squats: any squat where the knee bend angle does not reach 90 °. These four types of squats include different types of effort and adaptation, and the ability to distinguish between them will further clarify the debate.
🔥 BARBELL BENT ROW
Traction bar to the belt in the slope is a basic exercise aimed at training the muscles of the back, and in particular, the broadest. This movement can be performed by athletes of various levels of training – from beginners to professionals.
When performing barbell tilt work the following muscles:
- The widest;
- Large round;
- Rear Delta Bundles;
- Diamond shaped and trapezius muscles;
When changing the grip and the angle of the body, you can shift the load to different areas of the back.
🔥 BARBELL BENCH PRESS
So, when you push up from a chest load receive:
- Thoracic or pectoral muscles. Both large and small work.
- The triceps of the shoulder. Triceps always work together with the chest.
- Deltoids – front beams.
Also loaded hand, forearm, Abdominal. Muscle stabilizers that hold your body and arms in the correct position. And this is almost all the muscles.