💪🏻BLAST YOUR ARMS | ARM DAY 👇
✅ Consider 2 exercises: INCLINE CURLS & CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS
🔥 INCLINE CURLS 👇
✅ Technique of execution:
- Sit on an incline bench, dangling her hands with dumbbells. You should fit snugly to the bench from the shoulders to the pelvis. This is the starting position.
- Bend your arm at the elbow until the dumbbell is at shoulder height. It is not necessary to touch the dumbbell to the shoulder, just raise it to the same height. Keep the upper part of the arm motionless.
- Hold in this position, then exhale slowly lower your arm back.
- Make the required number of times with each hand.
🎯 INCLINE CURLS – An effective exercise designed to accelerate the growth of your biceps. This is an isolated exercise, so it concentrates all the load in the bicep, excluding the work of other muscles. This exercise basically loads the biceps and, to a lesser extent, the forearms.
💪 CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS
The performance CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS gives a number of undeniable advantages, in particular:
- Is one of the best complex exercises for building muscle mass of the triceps;
- nNarrow grip is universal and can be used to achieve three goals – development of
- Maximum strength (1-5 repetitions, large weights);
- Maximum weight (8-12 repetitions, full range);
- A combination of mass and strength (moderate / high intensity, 5-8 repetitions);
- Allows you to increase the results in the classic bench press by strengthening the “strength” of the triceps, front deltas and muscles of the chest;
🔥Technique of execution CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS
The correct technique of execution is important in any exercise, narrow press is no exception, step by step it represents.
💥 Step # 1
Equip the barbell and lie on the horizontal bench. Place your arms already shoulder widths, tear the projectile from the rack and, holding it up, lead to the middle of the chest. This is the starting position.
💥 Step # 2
On inspiration slowly lower the bar to the middle of the chest, slightly touching it. Make sure that along the whole path you have elbows along the body (they are close to the body).
💥Step # 3
After a second pause, due to the force of the triceps (on exhalation) squeeze the weight upward, returning the projectile to the start position. Repeat the specified number of times.