🚨 Full Shoulders & Arms Workout
✅ The Dumbbell military press or Dumbbell shoulder press is a common gym exercise used for complete development of your shoulder muscles. 👇 Performed either in seated or standing position, this form of military press is beneficial for strengthening your shoulders and improving balance on both the sides of your body.
🚨 How to do Seated Dumbbell Military Press (Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press)
- Hold a pair of dumbbells and place them upright on your thighs as you sit on a utility bench or a military press bench.
- Push the weights up using your thighs so that you can raise them up to your shoulder height.
- Rotate your wrists to ensure that the palms are facing forward. It is your initial position.
- Contracting your deltoids and extending your elbows, continue pressing the dumbbells overhead until they touch.
- After pausing a second or two, slowly lower the weights and return to the original position.
- Repeat the movement for the required number of
🚨 Bicep workouts: Barbell Curl
✅ A classic. Play around with your grip width to reduce the discomfort that some people experience with a barbell, and to emphasize a different part of the biceps. A narrower grip will emphasize the long head of the muscle, while a wider grip will emphasize the short head of the muscle.
Barbell biceps curls will allow you to overload those biceps with a heavyweight. Most people respond better and are a little bit stronger when lifting a barbell versus a set of dumbbells. But the best way to really grow your biceps would be to hire kickboxing personal trainer Dubai, as it is one of the best ways for maximum strength development. It also gives a killer forearm workout. Maximize your workout with our effective tips.
When doing this exercise, the primary thing to focus on is not cutting the movement short. It’s important not to allow momentum to cause you to lean back as you hoist the weight upwards.
Because those are the most common mistakes with this exercise. But if you perform it in a slow and controlled manner, that should reduce the chances of injuries. You control how high the intensity within the muscle fibers will be.