- Advertisement -
🔥 HOT 3 EXERCISES FOR SHOULDER
🔥 Dumbbell Lateral Raises
- ✅ Keep Elbows Higher Than Hands.
- ✅ Perform 4 sets: 12-15 reps.
Note: This image does not illustrate the safest and most effective way to perform the seated dumbbell lateral raise. Please follow the instructions and video below instead of the image while I have the image redesigned.
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, sit on the end of a bench or on a chair.
- Keeping your back straight, lean forward a little.
- Let the dumbbells hang down by your sides, with your elbows slightly bent.
- Externally rotate your shoulders a little so that your palms face a little forward instead of your thighs.
🔥 Dumbbell w-press
- ✅ Go Down To Forehead and Back Up.
- ✅ Perform 4 sets: 10-15 reps.
- With a dumbbell in each hand, stand with your arms in a ‘W’ position.
- Keeping your elbows fixed, exhale as you raise the dumbbells in a circular motion until they nearly touch each other over your head.
- Inhale as you return the dumbbells to the starting position.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
🔥 Front plate raises
- ✅ Lean slightly forward to isolate front delt.
- ✅ Perform 4-5 sets: 10-15 reps.
- Stand up straight, holding a weight plate in front of your thighs with both hands. Your hands should be at the three and nine o’clock positions.
- Keeping your back straight and your elbows slightly bent, exhale as you raise the plate out in front of you in an arcing motion until your arms are parallel with the floor.
- Hold for a count of two.
- Inhale as you lower the plate in a controlled manner to the starting position.