How to Do Dumbbell Shoulder Workout
In this article we will look at 3 exercises of the correct technique on the dumbbell shoulder workout.
In this article we will look at three basic exercises on the shoulder workout they will help you pump huge beautiful and powerful shoulders.
Start familiarizing yourself with the shoulder press technique now in our article below. And you can read our article on 3th isolated shoulder exercises.
How To Do The Dumbbell Shoulder Workout
Let’s start with the choice of dumbbell workout it is important not to focus on large weights, and we will focus on the correct technique. The shoulders are very easily injured and if you take a lot of weight there is a chance of injury.
Always start the dumbbell shoulder press where your palms should be turned forward and your elbows are bent 90 degrees. Also your elbows are pointing to the floor your back should be straight and not leaning back your eye directed to the roof.
Dumbbell Shoulder Press Variations
1. Seated Dumbbell Press Workout
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press – best workout press done on a vertical bench with back support on the bench you can always add more weight for pumpthan standing. This is a press is considered an isolating exercise as your muscle stabilizers do not work and your shoulders can be load as much as possible.
How to Do:
- Take a vertical bench for press, sit upright, take dumbbells in your hands and lift and to shoulder level, this is starting position;
- Squeeze the dumbbells over your head, immediately lower to the starting position, without delay, start the next repetition;
- Perform 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
Always warm up the muscles before doing shoulder press the shoulder muscles are very easily injured so warm up and stretch the muscles of the shoulders in a circular motion.
2. Dumbbell Push Press Workout
To make the shoulder press movement more dynamic try a this press.
Raise the dumbbells over your shoulders and instead of pushing the dumbbells to the top. Do a half-squat pushing your feet and pushing the dumbbells over your head. Slowly lower the dumbbells to your shoulders in the starting position above the shoulders.
How to Do:
- Take the dumbbells in your hands, stand straight and lift the dumbbells over your shoulders, this is be a start position
- Doing half-squat and at the same time lifting with squat up energy and force of deltas push dumbbells over your head;
- Lower the dumbbells to the start position and immediately begin the following repetition;
- Perform 4 approaches and 15-20 repetitions, work with small weights, it is not the weight that matters, but the technique.
3. Hammer Shoulder Press Workout
How to Do Hammer shoulder press
When using the hammer press, the palms should be facing toward you, the advantage of such a press is that you work in the simulator without using free weights, thereby reducing the load on the shoulder joint.
How to Do:
- Get sit up in the Hammer simulator, set the needed weight;
- Get take grip a hammer handle palms facing you, arms raised above over your shoulders;
- Pushing the handle of the simulator to the very top, but do not straighten your elbows, so as not to injure and not load the triceps;
- Slowly, without jerking lower the simulator handles to their start position;
- To Do 4 sets of 20 reps.