- Advertisement -
🔥 HOT 3 TRICEPS EXERCISES
🔥TRICEP DIPS ❌WRONG VS RIGHT❎
✳REST EACH SET: 90
- Sit on the side of a bench and place your hands on the edge of the bench, by your hips.
- Move your feet forward a little and slide your bottom off the bench so that your body weight is supported by your arms and your knees are bent at 90-degree angles.
- Keeping your torso upright and your elbows close to your body, inhale as you lower your body by flexing your elbows.
- Exhale as you raise your body by extending your elbows.
🚨CABLE KICK BACKS ❌WRONG VS ✅RIGHT
✳️Type : isolation
✳️Sets : 4
✳️Reps : 10
✳️Rest: 90 sec
✅Using appropriate weight
✅Full range of motion
✅Upper arm parallel to floor
❌Weight too heavy
❌not contracting triceps
- Set up a hip-high cable pulley.
- Remove the stirrup/handle or bar so that there is no attachment.
- Grasp the clip at the end of the cable and step back until the cable is pulled taut.
- Lean forward a little and raise your upper arm so that it is parallel with the floor.
- Keeping your upper arm fixed, exhale as you extend your elbow until it is fully extended.
- Hold for a count of two.
- Inhale as you flex your elbow and return the cable to the starting position.
- Repeat for more repetitions.
- Repeat the repetitions with your opposite arm
🔥MACHINE TRIXEP DIP
✳REST EACH SET: 60 sec
- Kneel onto the knee pad of the assisted triceps dip machine and grasp the shoulder-width bars.
- Keeping your torso upright and your elbows tucked into your body, inhale as you lower yourself until you feel a mild stretch in your shoulders.
- Exhale as you push yourself back up to the starting position until your elbows are almost fully locked.