- Target muscles: Tensor Fasciae Latae, Gluteus Medius, Gluteus Minimus
- Synergists: Internal and External Obliques, Quadratus Lumborum, Psoas Major, Iliocastalis Lumborum, Iliocastalis Thoracis
- Mechanics: Compound
- Force: Push
- Lie on the floor, on your left side, supporting your body weight on your left elbow, which should be directly under your shoulder.
- Straighten your body and legs. Your feet should be together, and your hip should be resting on the floor.
- Place your free hand on your hip.