Сonsider The Exercise Chest Underhand Pec Dumbbells Fly
Lifting dumbbells in front of you is an accentuated isolated exercise for the development of the anterior beam of the deltoid muscle. It is he who receives the main load and moves his hand forward and upward. But if you shift the lifting of the dumbbells to the center of the chest, then it also employs the pectoral muscles.
As synergists are:
- lateral deltoid;
- bottom / middle of the trapezoid;
- the clavicle of the large pectoralis muscle;
- anterior notched muscles.
The role of stabilizers is performed by:
- top trapezium;
- muscle lifting the scapula;
- extensors of the hand.
Chest Underhand Pec Dumbbells Fly Exercise is very similar with Low-Pulley Cable Fly
Benefits Chest Underhand Pec Dumbbells Fly
Performing lifts Chest Underhand Pec, the athlete receives the following advantages:
- isolated front beam operation shoulder ;
- elaboration of each shoulder separately;
- increase in strength (progress in the weight) in some basic exercises – bench press
- incline, army press;
- general strengthening of the shoulder bag;
- reduction to a minimum of shoulder injuries;
- development of the muscles of the back and chest – trapezium, raising the scapula and
- large pectoral;
- the ability to work with one hand while temporarily “failing” another;
- maintenance of muscle balance (elimination of muscle asymmetry);
- the creation of an array of front deltas and chest, the development of their thickness;
- sharpening of the form and relief;
- an obvious separation of the front beams shoulder from the middle chest;
- more comfortable execution in comparison with the barbell lifts.
Technique of execution Chest Underhand Pec Dumbbells Fly
Exercise frontal lifts of dumbbells is not very difficult, but it requires knowledge of some technical subtleties and nuances. Therefore, we will discuss them in more detail in the step-by-step guide.
Step # 1.
Pick up adequate on weight dumbbells and take their grip from above. Lower your arms to the level of your hips, but do not touch each other’s dumbbells and do not unbend your arms completely at the bottom point. Put your feet on the width of your shoulders, keep your body straight. This is your starting position.
Step # 2.
Take a breath and, while keeping the body still, raise the left dumbbell in front of you with a slight bend in the elbow and shift to the center of the chest, so we will get an emphasis on the pectoral muscle and not on the front beam of the delta. As soon as you pass the line of shoulder level, exhale and stay at the top point of the trajectory. Then slowly lower the dumbbell down to its original position and do the same for the right hand. Carry out the set number of repetitions.
Do 4 sets of 10-12 repetitions with the maximum weight that you can do with difficulty last repetition!