🚨PULL UPS 👎WRONG VS 👍RIGHT
Pull up – very often is part of a variety of complexes designed to develop muscle groups of arms, shoulders, chest and back. In this plan, pull-ups are a unique exercise, comparable in effectiveness only with basic exercises in bodybuilding – squats, bench press and deadlift.
Correct execution technique PULL UPS
In order for the lifts to bring maximum benefit to your body, you should follow the rules of the exercise. Namely:
- Pull-ups should be performed without swinging the body and inertia, only due to the strength of the muscles;
- Lifting the body should be carried out smoothly, without jerking;
- at the top of the exercise, the chin should be above the crossbar;
- Lowering of the body also occurs smoothly – the duration of descent is equal to the duration of lifting the body;
- Breathing when pulling up should be correct: on the rise should be done exhalation, and on the descent to inhale;
- The grip must be strong;
- The housing must be located strictly vertically.