Total Body Resistance Exercise or abbreviated TRX are special sport loops. Athletes call this device the Tirex, which reflects the fact that it allows you to become powerful, strong, because you have to face one of the most aggressive representatives of the fauna that ever existed on Earth.
Benefits of training with TRX loops.
Thus, it turns out that the basic principle of training using the TPX loop is based precisely on the resistance, which is due to the design of this device. It is a more perfect version of sports rubber, but with some difference, so you can not confuse these projectiles with each other. The first difference is that “tireks” produce on the basis of belts with high strength. Initially for loops used lines from parachutes.
The main advantages of this sports equipment are the following important points:
Increased coordination, due to the lack of any special fasteners and rigid stop.
Strengthening the interaction between the muscles, because you have to use almost the entire body at the same time.
Safety, since there is no additional burden, with the exception of the mass of its own body, no.
Performing the most common complex with the application of TPX allows you to involve all muscle groups, rather than some separate one.
The effectiveness of the TRX.
The design of the pendant training device is flexible, which makes training with it somewhat different than with the use of other simulators and devices.
To work with this projectile, it is necessary to consider the following points:
- Tendons, ligaments, musculoskeletal system should work exclusively coordinated;
- Any even the most simple movement requires good balancing and coordination;
- Training with “Tirex” allows you to comprehensively develop and improve your body.
For beginners, this device allows to reduce the load on the vertebral department without losing the effectiveness of the training itself. Experienced athletes find TPX useful, because it allows you to work not only on the surface, but also on the deep muscle layers.
Loops TRX – home workout or gym ?
Complex exercises, of course, are best performed in the gym, but basic ones can be done absolutely in any convenient place. This is facilitated by the peculiarity of the construction of the “tyrex”. They do not take up much space and are quite light. They can be taken with you absolutely everywhere.
Dumbbells or bars can not be defied or driven with you on a business trip and on a trip. Fasten the TRX loops to the hook, anchor, Swedish wall, toss through the horizontal bar and even the branch, and also clamp the door. This allows you not to skip training and keep yourself in top form even when there is no opportunity to go to the gym or engage with dumbbells and barbells.
TRX loops – basic exercises.
When this device was available to coaches and professional athletes, they began to master all the possibilities of the TRX loop. Combining practical skills and creative approach has allowed to develop a set of recommendations, as well as various versions from simple to complex exercises aimed at working out the whole body.
The main complex with “tireks” includes the following movements on:
- Back. They take hold of the hinges, take a step forward, tilt the body at an acute angle back and pull the arms up.
- Thoracic cell. They take an emphasis on their straightened arms, step forward, their fists spread around so that their arms bend at the elbows. The main thing is not to touch the line at the same time.
- Shoulder girdle. Hands take on the “Tirex”, take a step forward, spreading the hands first to the sides, and then lifting them up.
- Legs. They step backward, deflect the body a little, and keep the arms extended forward. Keep the feet pressed against the floor surface. Do squatting.
- Hands (option 1). They take hold of the hinges, step forward, but hands turn their hands upward, and then pull themselves up.
- Hands (option 2). This movement can be called twisting on biceps or bench press. Focus on elbows straightened in elbows. Take a step forward. Squeeze, but the elbows in the parties are not bred.
The number of approaches for each of the six exercises ranges from two to four sets. In each should do from 10 to 15 repetitions. Exhale make an effort, and breathe in when doing the reverse movement.
Important nuances and recommendations.
You can not start classes with “Tirex” without a preliminary good warm-up, which warms up the muscles, which includes:
- jogging or running in one place;
- gymnastics for the joints;
- qualitative stretching;
- warming massage when loops are used as a rehabilitation device.
The program is constructed on a casual basis and includes exercises from simple to complex, tailored to suit individual characteristics. The main thing is to have a good motivation, to systematically engage in the transition from easy to progressive movements.
Back training with TRX loops.
Specific movements that are performed for the development of the back, depend on the tasks assigned. Exercises can be aimed at:
- therapeutic effect;
- general strengthening and improvement;
- muscle building.
The complexity of the exercise depends on two factors – the angle of inclination of the body back and the degree of dilution of the elbow joints and fists on the sides.
Classes with “thyrex” beneficially affect the condition of people suffering from problems with the spine. They perfectly strengthen the muscular corset and increase muscle tone.
Reverse traction with the dilution of hands in TRX.
It is a complicated variation of the basic movement on the back. When it assumes the maximum load, the body is recommended to be placed almost parallel to the floor surface, and the fists, pulling up, to the sides as far as possible. To slightly ease the movement, it is allowed to bend your legs. This exercise is not recommended for beginners.
Some experts recommend this exercise for those who are engaged independently, that is not in the gym or in the presence of someone else. This movement tangibly strains the muscles of the cortex, which are responsible for the stable position of the vertebral and hip sections, forearms, trapezius and the widest muscles.
“Gun” – squats on one leg.
A more complicated variation of conventional sit-ups, because one leg extends parallel to the floor surface.
Attacks with TRX.
Become the back to the projectile and put one foot in both loops, and on the other make a full squat. This movement perfectly works through the legs and torso.
Exercise programs with TRX loops.
Physical loads pursue different goals, therefore, considering that the athletes’ needs are individual, the complex with “thyrex” can be directed:
- To increase muscle mass;
- Be basic, that is, develop physical capabilities;
- On the drying of the body, removing from the subcutaneous fat.
Some athletes say that TRX does not allow you to get quick results. But, of course, all individually and to check the effectiveness of a new adaptation for yourself can only be a practical way.
Circuit training for the whole body in 30 minutes.
It is performed for half an hour and involves all muscle groups, is aimed at burning excess calories, pulling up the body.
The lesson consists of classical movements:
Each need to do several cycles of 15 repetitions.
Split-training program for a set of gain muscle.
Classes with “Tirex” in bodybuilding are combined with acrobatics and, of course, with exercises performed with such weights, how dumbbells. In addition, serious training requires the adaptation of a standard program under TRX.
The split-program should include:
- basic loads;
- isolated professional training (twists, twists and so on).
Three times a week you need to load 1 or 2 muscle groups. Rest between sets should be increased.
Program of training for a week for drying the body.
Along with regular training, the diet is also observed.
Classes should be held four times a week and include the following workouts:
- Monday and Tuesday perform a general circular training;
- Thursday is devoted to intensive training;
- Saturday doing a strength training.
Drying is carried out exclusively with the use of power simulators. The tempo should be fast, and the pauses between approaches are shortened.
Training program for girls.
TRX allows you to perform a variety of movements, giving a lot of scope for experiments.
Among the basic exercises, girls are recommended the following movements:
- thirty-second “rowing”;
- 10-16 restraints on straight arms with elbow bending:
- squats on one leg, when the second knee goes along the lateral trajectory;
- lifting of the knee to the chest with the body tilted forward, pressed on the sides of the fists;
- ups of the buttocks from the prone position, when the heels are in loops (lie on the back);
- strap with pulling to the stomach of the knees, when the hinges are fixed in the loops.
The result of such studies is determined by the systematic, dietary intake, weight, equipment and other individual characteristics.
Rings, grips, loops have long been used for training in agility, endurance and strength. TRX, of course, is a patented sporting device, but not an innovation, but only an improvement in the pre-emergence of projectiles. You can not consider “Tirex” as a miracle machine, but this gadget is practical, convenient and allows you to keep yourself in good shape at home and on a trip.