🚨5 EXERCISES FOR INNER CHEST
🔥 Those who have studied in detail the human anatomy know that the pectoral muscle is one. In contrast, say, from deltas, divided into separate bundles. Therefore, the question of how to pump up the inner part of the pectoral muscles, there is no universal answer. There are a number of exercises that involve this area more, but to pump it up isolated will not work.
💪🏻 Dumbbell Flys
- Stand with one foot forward and your hands grasping the cable handles above you.
- Stand so the cables are a little in front of you, and bend your body slightly so that your pecs extend forward.
- Being the cable down and around to waist level.
- Make sure you get good contraction on your pecs as you complete the motion.
- Hold for a second, return slowly.
- Do 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps.
🚨 Push ups
How to: It was experimentally proved that when pushing up from the floor a person presses 33% of the weight of his body. If your weight is 100 kg, then each push-up is equivalent to a bench press weighing 33.3 kg.
- Take the emphasis prone. Loin arched back, fingers look at each other. That is, the palms are turned inward.
- We start push-ups so that the elbows go as far as possible to the sides (sideways).
- We do 10-15 repetitions in 3-4 approaches.