4 Weeks Challenge Bigger Bum Workout
If you’re looking for a bum workout that will actually help you build a bigger butt, then keep reading.
With this step-by-step guide, you’re going to learn everything you need to know about how to build your bum and I’m even throwing in a free booty workout to help you get the results you want as fast as humanly possible.
Table of Contents
- You must train with more weight And create progressive load. This growth can be in the form of weight training, bodyweight training, or even high-intensity sprints or interval training methods.
- Make sure your muscles grow is to force your body to adapt by constantly pushing weight just a little bit more than you did before.
- You Must Eat Consistently 4-5 times for Build Muscle. Muscles can only grow in the presence of a properly created caloric surplus. For women, I highly recommend your caloric surplus doesn’t exceed more than 300 calories per day if you dry. If you grow muscle you need to eat more then 600-800 calories. Your training experience matters as well.
- Rest And recovery matter more than most people think. Your body must repair itself before you train it again. And if you’re not sleeping enough, or taking enough time off during the week to allow your body to repair, you won’t build your booty, or any other muscle group as well as you could with ample amounts of rest.
- Do a full-body warm-up before working on the bum workout.
- Combine base and insulating loads.
- Training volume: 3-4 sets for 15-20 reps in each exercise.
- Train your gluteal muscles no more than 3 times a week.
- Add two to three simple butt exercises to your morning routine.
- Learn to “squeeze” the buttocks, not the leg muscles.
- Change the training program completely every 2-3 months.
- Do light cardio sessions (running, swimming) in between sessions.
- As you exercise, mentally focus on your buttocks.
- Take any weights – kettlebells, dumbbells, body bar on your shoulders.
- Stand up and straighten your shoulder joints.
- Place your feet slightly wider than the pelvis.
- Inhaling deeply, bend your legs and at the same time take your bum back.
- As you exhale, rise.
This is a great bum workout and legs.
- Do not round your spine while squatting.
- Keep your knees inside.
- Move at a steady pace.
- Bend slightly at the lower back and pull your shoulders back.
- While inhaling, put your leg forward and lower yourself into a “lunges” (while the angle at the knee should be right).
- Hold for a couple of seconds, exhale, and rise to an upright position.
- Repeat the lunge starting on the other leg.
| Read More 3 steps how to pump buttocks
- Do not “fall” forward when performing lunges.
- Do not extend the knee of the “front” leg beyond the line of the toes.
- Spread your legs wide (the distance between the feet is 70-80 cm).
- Point your socks to the sides.
- Hold a kettlebell or dumbbell with both hands in the groin area.
- Straighten your shoulder joints.
- As you inhale, sit down until your hips are parallel to the floor.
- As you exhale, rise.
- Squeeze your bum as you lift.
- When squatting, do not bring your hips inward.
- Stand up straight, place a bar on your shoulders, body bar, or grab dumbbells in the hands.
- Arch your lumbar spine slightly.
- Inhaling deeply, take your left leg back and lower into a lunge.
- As you exhale, push off with your left toe and rise smoothly.
- Repeat the lunge starting with your right leg.
Place your “back” foot far enough to get a 90-degree angle.
Move smoothly so as not to lose your balance.
- Lower two dumbbells (weights) on straight arms to the groin area.
- Place your feet about 15-20 cm apart.
- Bend slightly at the lower back and straighten your shoulders back.
- Inhaling deeply, gently bend over and lower the weight to one line your knees (or lower).
- As you exhale, straighten up smoothly.
Bend your knee joints slightly as you bend over.
Lower and raise the dumbbells along the leg line.
But not all girls have the opportunity to go to the gym. The only option for them is self-study. It is for such athletes that we have selected these 5 best universal bum workouts that allow you to pump up beautiful buttocks both at home and in the gym.