How to Butt Workout for Men’s
Training for the corresponding muscle groups in the gym involves alternating basic and isolated exercises. The former involves several muscle groups, the latter are designed to target specific body parts. There are quite a few butt exercises for men in the gym, let’s look at some of the most effective ones.
The Butt Workout for Men – A Set of Exercises in the Gym
1. The Reverse Hyperextension with a dumbbell
- 3 sets of 12 reps
How to do it: Set the bench at a slight incline, and lie on it with your upper body so your legs can move freely. Grasp a dumbbell between your feet, and then lift your legs up to approximately parallel to the floor. Lower your legs down. Repeat.
Note: This exercise perfectly isolates the muscles of the buttocks. You must keep your body straight, even if it means leaning a little on your elbows. Tight core muscles will also help you with this.
Also, try using a unique simulator:
2. Deep Squats
- 3 sets of 12 reps
How to do it: Put the barbell on your shoulders. Squat down with your pelvis as close to your heels as possible. Then rise, fully straightening the body in the upper phase of the exercise. Keep your core muscles tight.
Note: I love this exercise because it works the glutes well and works the quads too. Just follow the execution technique! If you round your back while working with weight on your shoulders, you can get injured. To prevent this, make sure you keep your body fully extended by leaning your hips forward and also keep your core tight.
3. Dumbbell Lunges
- 3 sets of 12 reps per leg
How to do it: Hold a dumbbell with both hands, lunge backward obliquely, trying to touch your knee with your chest. Do 12 reps on one leg for 30 seconds and then repeat to the other leg.
Note: When doing this exercise, it is very important to maintain balance and also keep the core muscles in tension. The exercise works out the buttocks, hamstrings, hip flexors, abductors, and adductors.
- Like any workout, a set of exercises for the buttocks in the gym must include stretching. Regular stretching allows muscles to strengthen and grow, becoming the key to flexibility and well-being. After strength training the gluteal muscles, you should perform at least a few stretching exercises:
- We lie down on our back and raise our legs bent at the knees, put the toe of the right leg on the knee of the left, and try to “press” the toe with the knee, increasing muscle tension. Then repeat for another leg.
- We sit on the floor, stretching our legs forward, wrap our arms around the lower leg, bend the knee and press the leg to the chest. At the same time, the hands cover one another.
- We sit on the floor in such a way that one leg is extended back, and the second is bent at the knee and turned forward. We lean forward, putting our elbows on the floor, in front of the bent leg.
The Plan Exercises for One Week
It is recommended to train on a seven-day split in the first 6-8 weeks after the start of the training. Further, in order to prevent the body from adapting to loads, accompanied by stagnation of results, you should change your training complex. To this end, it is effective to use a split for a month.
The constant change in the intensity and frequency of loads in the monthly cycle makes it possible to progress at a rapid pace, not allowing you to lead to psychological fatigue from monotonous and hard training.
To achieve the desired effect and not harm your body, you must adhere to some important rules:
TIPS: If YOU ARE CONTRAINDICATIONS. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
- Start training only after warming up.
- Movements without weights or with low weight should be done with a large number of repetitions.
- When using a large weight, reduce the number of repetitions and approaches.
- Pay attention to the execution technique – it is necessary to strain the muscles and feel their work.
- During training, it is necessary to monitor breathing, and control the synchronism of inhalations, exhalations, and movements in the correct order.
- Most of the exercises should be performed slowly, tensing the gluteal muscles.
Personally, I prefer to use a stepper ladder and a treadmill. On the first simulator, it is better to do interval training (this way you can burn fat faster), and on the second, just increase the incline and go at a fairly fast pace that requires effort. This allows you to use the muscles of the thighs and buttocks much more actively than walking on a horizontal surface.
What to Do to Beginner
Beginners are advised to use the services of a personal trainer, otherwise, there is a risk of injury and lack of results.
In the gym it is recommended to start with:
- Performing Romanian deadlift with dumbbells, since it is they, unlike squats, that allow you to feel the gluteal muscles;
- Use the “pyramid method”, gradually increasing the working weight;
performing a platform press with one leg, due to which the gluteal muscles are actively contracted.
- These two effective exercises for the buttocks in the gym are the basis of all programs for muscle growth. When performing them, it is not so much the magnitude of the load that is important, but the correct observance of the technique.
Meals during training
Without proper nutrition, it is impossible to achieve maximum results. Reinforced training is not a reason to refuse to control incoming calories. Success in classes is possible only when they do not eat fried, fatty, or oversalted.
Yogurt should be replaced with ordinary water, and the main emphasis in the diet should be on boiled or steamed vegetables. In addition, it should be remembered that before any enhanced training, you should not eat at least an hour before.
To get the best results from strength training, you must:
- Eat fractionally;
- Take food at the same time;
- Eat small meals to create a calorie deficit;
- Constantly add variety to the menu.
- The set of products that should be included in the diet must be selected taking into account The individual characteristics of the body.
And so we have analyzed several butt exercises for working out the gluteus muscle in men, but this does not mean that girls cannot perform them, girls can also perform these exercises but with lighter weights. But for more effective results, it is still better for girls to look at our article on training the butt for girls.
Also, for the correct result, follow a diet for weight gain or for drying, and then the result will not be long in coming.