🔥How to Bigger Triceps👇
✅ The importance of triceps in sculpting out a perfect physique is undeniable. Together with the biceps they create the bulk of your arm, and are crucial for your strength when performing the presses. ✅ The weakest point in bench press moves is usually a few inches off your chest. At this point, having strong triceps makes the difference between making the rep or braking it. In this article we offer exercises that improve the strength of your triceps, creating a way more efficient bench press.
🚨 Cable Pulldowns
✅ Execution How to:
- Face high pulley and grab the rope attachment with clinched hands side by side (palms in). Position elbows to side.
- Extend arms down. Turn palms down at bottom. Return until forearm is close to upper arm and hands are in original position.
🚨 Tricep seated dips
✅ Step-by-Step Instructions
🔥 Find a stable chair, bench, or step.
- Sit on the edge of the chair and grip the edge next to your hips. Your fingers should be pointed at your feet. Your legs are extended and your feet should be about hip-width apart with the heels touching the ground. Look straight ahead with your chin up.
- Press into your palms to lift your body and slide forward just far enough that your behind clears the edge of the chair.
- Lower yourself until your elbows are bent between 45 and 90 degrees.
- Slowly push yourself back up to the start position and repeat. Control the movement throughout the range of motion.
- Begin with 10 repetitions and work up to 25 repetitions over several weeks.
✔️ Build bigger triceps with – Triceps Dips 🚨
The triceps muscle actually has three separate heads, hence the name TRI-cep, and it is the muscle that runs on the underside of the upper arm. If you build up your triceps, you can add inches to the size of your arm, and for that reason, here’s a look at one of the most effective triceps exercises you could ever wish for…triceps dips.
🚨 Execution How to:
- Keeping your torso upright and close tucked close to your sides, descend until your upper arms are parallel to the ground
- Press on the handles to extend your arms until you return to the starting position. Do not lock out the elbows at the top of the exercise
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions