How to Standing Dumbbell Oblique Crunch
Let’s pump Oblique with the best exercises standing Dumbbell Oblique Crunch it helps to workout the oblique muscles of the abdomen very well!
Standing Dumbbell is an isolated exercise. As for this exercise, my opinion does not to be afraid to perform it with great weight. Of course, your waistline will increase by a couple of centimeters in volume, and this will only strengthen your muscles and make you stronger. I’m talking about two centimeters of pure muscle.
Girls and women, who usually weigh 50-70 kg, don’t be afraid of anything at all you will not be able to pump the lateral abdominal muscles so much – this is impossible.
However at the same time if you do not have a pronounced waist and you are concerned about this. I do not advise you to do Bend oblique muscles.
Warning: Carefully not do this exercise at all if you have had lower back injuries.
Options for performing the exercises are bending to the sides with dumbbells:
- Oblique Crunch Standing with a dumbbell.
- Crunch Sitting with a dumbbell.
- Standing Oblique Crunch in the crossover.
- Sitting Oblique Crunch in the crossover.
- Take a dumbbell with a grip in the lock (thumb grabs the bar of the dumbbell);
- The arm is slightly bent at the elbow and tense;
- Hold the dumbbell with your palm near your leg;
- Put your legs a little wider than your shoulders, remember if legs are closer to each other then you be difficult it is to maintain balance;
- Put your other hand on the oblique muscles of the abdomen in order to feel the muscles and follow the technique;
- To increase the load, put a non-working hand behind your head;
- The look is looking forward, the neck is straight;
- If you took a dumbbell in your right hand, then you pump the left side of the oblique muscles of the abdomen.
| See also Best Abs Pump for getting V-cute Form
Technique Execution Obliques Muscles Training
- Together with the breath, lower the dumbbell down as far as possible for you, due to the tension of the oblique muscles of the abdomen.
- Stand straight, do not lean forward, and do not move your pelvis. With the exhalation, begin to slowly rise up.
- Make approaches first for one side, then rest 2-3 inhalations, exhalations, and take a dumbbell in the other hand, and doing to the other side.
Training Oblique Muscle Crunch Tips
- If it’s hard to hold the dumbbell, grab the straps or hooks. Perform the exercise at the end of the workout 12-20 times for each side.
- In the beginning, do not take a lot of weight, but get used to the exercise and feel the work of the muscles.
- Perform the exercise with one dumbbell, do not take two at once in different hands.
| Read more about Oblique Abs Training & Diet