How to increase the tone of the muscles of the legs and give them the desired shape
During regular training sessions held in the halls, the method of repeated repetition of the same exercise, that is, the maximum number of repetitions, is used: you repeat some exercise over and over until the muscles that you training are weary through exercises. The goal will be achieved, but it will take much more time and you will have to spend much more effort.
Any training begins with stretching and it is very important to warm up the muscles correctly so as not to get injured during training
The following are a few guidelines for using stretching properly.
1. In the event that you decide to do stretching at the end of the workout, you will need to stretch first. A quick walk or jog on the spot will be enough for this.
2. During stretching, breathe slowly, deeply and evenly.
3. Do not stretch the muscles to the point where shortness of breath begins.
4. In no case do not allow overstretching of muscles.
5. Hold in a comfortable position: while holding the stretch, muscle tension gradually decreases.
TIPS 1: WHAT SHOULD BE TRAINING LEGS FOR GIRLS?
By doing basic exercises instead of isolated ones, you will give your muscles more exercise in less time. Let’s say squats use all the muscle fibers in the quadriceps, thigh biceps, adductor and gluteal muscles, abs and lower back muscles. And even partially in the calf muscles. Thus, in one approach, you include a huge number of muscle groups in your work.
Therefore, girls who want to bring their lower body into shape need to build their legs workout around basic exercises, such as squats with a barbell.
TIPS 2: PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION LOAD WEIGHT FOR MUSCLE OF LEGS
The most common mistake among novice girls is not to increase the load level. However, in this case, the muscles do not adapt to it and after training do not grow. A huge number of metabolic processes occur in muscle tissue, which require a lot of energy. Therefore, if the level of activity is maintained at the same level every day, do not expect much progress.
During each next workout, try to lift more weight, do more repetitions.
TIPS 3: HOW MUCH CALORIES CONSUMPTS DURING POWER WORKOUT?
- Muscle growth depends not only on performing basic exercises in the gym, but also on how many calories you get and spend.
- Technically, doing basic exercises like squats with a barbell or leg press is energy-intensive. It requires the coordinated work of the whole body to stabilize, heavily loads the cardiovascular system and the main working muscle groups.
- These exercises not only make you stronger, but also contribute to greater calorie expenditure.
By constantly performing basic exercises, you will gain more muscle mass, spend more calories and train your cardiovascular system better than isolated movements.