🔥 Dumbbell flys done in the slope is the – training of the rear deltas!👇
https://www.facebook.com/WeightEasyLoss/videos/1060649704132545/✅ Dumbbell flys in the slope can be performed on the back of the shoulder, or on the upper part of the pectoral muscles. Both exercises have the same name, but fundamentally different technique. We will talk about the most common variant, by which is meant the dilution of dumbbells in the slope – this is the training of the rear beam of the deltoid muscles of the shoulder.
🚨 It is necessary to know
The exercise we are considering is designed to work out the rear back of deltoids. The back of the deltoid muscles of the shoulder provides movement of the hands up and back. Without these muscles, the mobility of the hand would be incomplete.
Lifting dumbbells in the sides in the slope is an exercise that makes sense to do the last in training. In spite of the fact that it is actually intended for the shoulders, it is usually performed on the day of the back, since in the independent version it loses any meaning.
The posterior deltoids are not as vulnerable as the middle or front, so they can be training even after a heavy load on the upper back.
For example, you did pull-ups today, pulling blocks, biceps. Finish the workout by tilting. Do 3-4 approaches 10-12 times. If you experience pain while lifting your arm up and back – you can not do dumbbells in the slope. Let your deltas be restoring, then you can do such exercises. If the exercise is wrong, the load from the right muscles goes to the trapezius muscles, round and rhomboid. So you can not achieve hypertrophy of the back of the shoulder. Follow the technique.
🚨 Technique Dumbbell flys:
if bench all busy, you can do the exercise while standing in front of the mirror. It is important that you see yourself in reflection.
Take 2 dumbbells weighing 3-4 kg (believe me, if you are a beginner, this is more than enough).
- Stand at a distance of 1-1.5 meters in front of the mirror.
- Legs on the width of the shoulders, feet in parallel. Slightly bend your knees and bend your body towards your hips. Keep your back straight, but do not lift your shoulders. The trapeze should not turn on. It is advisable to bend to an angle of 45-60 degrees with respect to the floor.
- Fix the view straight, for this just raise your head up.
- Dumbbells need to be deployed so that their pens are oriented parallel to the feet. Hands slightly bend at the elbows, angle fix.
- Remember that your elbows will have to move up. Therefore, when you start moving your hands in the sides, unfold your arms in such a way that the elbows are directed to the ceiling.
- Try not to reduce the scapula – work with a purely posterior bundle of deltoid muscles.
- Raise your hands to the parallel with the floor. Hold in this position for 1-2 seconds and for 5-10 seconds at the last repetition.
Lifting dumbbells through the sides in the slope is a very delicate exercise. Minor deviations from correct technique will lead to futility of training. Remember of this!