Back Exercises – Attack Huge Back
How to pump your back. Training program for back
As you understand, the training program is a very individual thing, especially when we talk about how to pump the muscles of the back, because this is a very large muscle group.
I want you to understand that almost any program will work at a certain time and on a certain person. I can only give a training program, which is suitable for most beginners.
Rules for drawing up a training program for the back:
- Mainly BASIC EXERCISES;
- UPPER + LOWER CURL (to develop muscles in width and thickness).
- HEAVY WEIGHT (for 6-12 repetitions + progression of the load).
So, the very first complex for a beginner will look like this (COMPLEX # 1):
- Overhand Rows: 1-2 warm-up. approach + 3-4 approaches x 6-12 repetitions.
- Thrust of the upper block: 1-2 warm-up. approach + 3-4 approaches x 6-12 repetitions.
The next option for a beginner (COMPLEX №2):
- Pull-up: 4 sets of x 6-12 repetitions.
- Overhand Rows:1-2 warm-up. approach + 4 approaches x 6-12 repetitions.
- Deadlift: 2 warm-up. approach + 3 approaches x 6-12 repetitions.
For the first month of training, these 2 sets of exercises will be enough for the back to get stronger and ready for more massive workouts and isolated exercises